AlgoCrunch, Inc (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respects your privacy rights and is committed to being transparent with our use of your information. If you are a resident of or access our Services from within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we apply the privacy protection to your information required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
· Our game DoodleMatic available at http://www.doodlematic.com (the “Game”)
We also collect, store, use, disclose, and share, data from you which is anonymized by isolating the information from any personal identifiers (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information cannot be used by us, or third parties that we share such information with, to identify you.
We may store some of your information via local storage (for example cookies) temporarily or permanently on your internet enabled device, which allows us to retrieve information on your device about your use of the Services (e.g. which language you prefer or your log in name).
Our Game collects Personal Information of children under 13 (“Children”). Most Personal Information will be stored with us and never shared or made accessible to third parties. However, for specific features of the Game it may be necessary that some Personal Information is shared with other users of the Game. We handle and share the Personal Information of Children with outmost care and in compliance with the Children Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). In that regard, we will never collect and share with third parties any Personal Information from Children without verifiable parental consent and only use Personal Information from Children that we do not share with third parties for internal purposes relating to the Game. Please review our policy below on which Personal Information from Children we collect, and how we handle Personal such, and how parents can exercise their rights that they are awarded under COPPA.
What We Collect and How We Use It
to improve your gameplay experience and our Game:
· Photographs that you take with our Game.
· A username that you choose to play our Game
· We collect the GUID (global unique identifier) that we assign to each device and user
With the Public License, we collect information from the third party account that you use to sign up for our Game, which currently is Facebook and Google. We collect and store your third party service identifier and your account name from that third party.
Reaching Out To Us. We collect information from you when you send us or one of our representatives an email or otherwise correspond with us directly (for example your name, email address, or statements that you make). We store this information, including Personal Information, for purposes of responding to your request and providing you with the necessary support regarding our Services. We will not collect information if your communication with us does not relate to our Services or future services.
We may transfer Personal Information for processing in countries in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
We contract with third parties who help us with our Services. Currently the third parties are:
Amazon Web Services to store information
Our Services are intended for a general audience. We will never knowingly collect and share Personal Information from Children without verifiable parental consent.
· Public License – Log-in Information: We store and use your third party log-in information for internal purposes only and never share it with third parties. We will only collect and store this information if we have verified your parents’ consent. We acquire this consent in the following manner: When you want to purchase our Game you are prompted to provide your parents email address. We will reach out to your parents that they confirm your use of the Game and our collection of that Personal Information. We will follow up within a reasonable time to reconfirm this email consent.
· Public License – Photograph Sharing: We store and share the photographs that you take with our Game with other users of the Game. We will only share such Personal Information if we verified your parents’ consent. We acquire this consent in the following manner: When you want to share the photographs that you took with our Game with other users of the Game, we will prompt your parents to make a payment of $1 with their credit card to confirm your use of the Game and our sharing of the photographs.
· School License – Photograph Sharing (if available): You will be able to share the photographs that you take with the Game with other users within the License that your School purchased. You will not be able to share any photographs outside of your School License.
· Library License – Photograph Sharing (if available): You will be able to share the photographs that you take with the Game with other users within the License that your Library purchased. You will not be able to share any photographs outside of your Library License.
Beyond that, we will not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children that we know to be under the age of 13. In addition, we will delete any Personal Information in our possession that we discover originates from a child under the age of 13, if we received this Personal Information through use of the Public License without verifiable parental consent.
If you are playing the Game through our School or Library License (if available), it is the school’s or library’s responsibility respectively to acquire verifiable parental consent for the use of our Game. The library or school must also provide parents their rights under COPPA. We work closely with these institutions to enable that these can comply with COPPA, protect the Children’s and grant the parents’ rights under COPPA.
Parental Controls. If you have consented to your child playing our Game under the Public License, you may withdraw your consent at any time or review the Personal Information that we collected from your child by reaching out to us at email@example.com. If you believe that your child’s Personal Information was mistakenly collected through our services, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to determine if this is the case and remove such information if necessary.
Personal Information. You may review, update, change, or delete your Personal Information by requesting that we cancel your access to our Services (for example, delete your Forum or Game Account or cancel your Crowdfunding participation) at email@example.com.
Cookies And Local Storage. You may delete local storage or cease our placement and use of local storage by setting your browser or internet enabled device to disable local storage. Please be aware that local storage is important for your access of our Services and if you disable local storage, your access of our Service may be restricted or impossible.
Opting-Out. You may opt-out from having your Personal Information used for certain purposes. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure within the immediately preceding calendar year of that resident's Personal Information to third parties and in some cases affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, contact us through the information provided below. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the email address. For your protection, you will be required to provide proof of your identity to obtain a copy of your Personal Information.
Last updated: 8/29/2018